Table of Contents
Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair Review
AIR COMPRESSION MASSAGE8.0/10
User Flexibility (Height/Weight)8.0/10
Value For Money4.0/10
- Simple & Easy To Operate
- 26 Air Cells Provides A Decent Compression Massage Experience
- Not Good Value For Money - It Costs Way More Than It Should!
- Too Few Auto Modes
(Note: This is an affiliate link.)
Been A While Since I Last Reviewed An Ergotec Massage Chair!
Welcome back to yet another review post! It’s been a while boys and girls, it certainly has been a while. For those of you wondering, I haven’t been slacking off! No, I’ve actually been keeping very busy with other things in my life (mostly my yoga and meditation practices to be honest).
Hope y’all are enjoying the blue skies and the warm summer sun! I digress, but coming back to massage chairs….it’s been a while since I last did a review so I figure why not the Ergotec ET-210!? The last time I reviewed an Ergotec product, it was the ET-100 and the ET-150. Both were decent enough chairs, but truth be told I wasn’t entirely sold on the brand.
It’s been a bit since then, so I’d like to see how the ET-210 fares. The ET-210 is fairly new (but definitely not shiny new!) as it was released somewhere in the pandemic era – late 2020 I believe.
Alright enough blabbering, let’s get right to it, what do you say!?
Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair: 4 Features To Know About
I have to warn you before we get into this list that there’s nothing overly impressive about the ET-210. It’s a basic 2D L-Track capable of delivering an acceptable massage experience.
Don’t worry I’ll speak to this in much detail later in the post. For now let’s focus on the technical aspects and what the ET-210 is capable of.
#1 Pretty Much Your Basic 2D L-Track!
Nothing fancy, nothing out of this world…..just plain old 2D L-Track is what you can expect on the ET-210. What is a 2D L-Track anyways? Glad you asked!
2D rollers are the most basic you can find on any massage chair today. They’ve been around for ages and in a way you could say they’ve withstood the test of time. Yes they don’t offer as much as 3D/4D roller do, but they still are capable of delivering an effective massage. If this were not the case, they wouldn’t still be selling like they do today!
So how do 2D rollers function anyways? 2-dimensional, so if you’re thinking up/down side to side, you’re absolutely correct! These rollers are able to move along the vertical and side to side along the horizontal. The image below depicts this better.
Coming to L-Tracks…..Because of their characteristic “L” shape, L-Tracks allow for extended roller coverage right down to the glutes and hamstrings. On the ET-210, you can expect a 43” L-Track. It’s worth noting that this is definitely not the longest I’ve seen.
#2 It’s Simple & Easy To Use!
Probably my favorite thing about the ET-210 is that it’s easy to operate. Firstly, everything on the remote control is nicely laid out and easy to read. Take a look at below!
Secondly, the chair’s simplicity means it’s super easy to figure out all the features pretty quickly. If you’re someone who is in the market for a “foolproof” massage chair, this may be one to look into.
#3 5 Auto Massage Modes To Pick From
Good or bad? Hmm this is worth looking into a little more!
I’m disappointed to see 5 auto modes, as I have seen chairs at this price with more (sometimes double!). More on this later. What are the auto modes on the ET-210?
- Lower Back—Pretty much your standard back massage with both the rollers and airbags functioning.
- Upper Back—Similar to the lower back routine but for the upper portion.
- Relax—As the name suggests, this is a massage routine that comprises of light/mild strokes. It’s a good one to do before going to bed!
- Stretch—A fairly intense massage routine that employs both the rollers and airbags. It’s a good recovery style massage!
- Demo—Not really a massage mode per say, more so a demonstration of all the massage features in 5 minutes.
#4 Wireless Surround Sound Speakers
Not the biggest thing to talk about, but I think this says a lot about the ET-210, that is, there really isn’t too much to ride home on.
Even though speakers don’t contribute directly towards massage, they do kinda add to the overall massage experience. You can call it an ambiance setter, setting the mood if you will!
I don’t know what type of tunes you normally listen to when massaging but I like something natural – like raindrops or the sound of a river flowing, or the morning birds chirping. All these are just a YouTube search away.
Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair Specifications
- Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair Specs
- Roller Type: 2D
- Roller Type: L-Track
- Total Airbags: 26 Air Cells
- Upright Dimensions: 61.8"L x 31.5"W x 46.9"H
- Recline Dimensions: 74.4"L x 31.5"W x 35"H
- Chair Material: Synthetic Leather
- Height Range: 5'0" - 6'2" ft.
- Maximum Recommended Weight: 300 lbs
(Note: This is an affiliate link.)
Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair Pros & Cons!
- Simple & Easy To Operate!—If there’s one thing the ET-210 has going for it, it’s this! The chair is very easy to use. This is partly because of how well the remote control is laid out, and also partly because….well there isn’t all that much in terms of features to figure out!
- Not Much To It!—For about $2,399 on Prime Massage Chairs, I really don’t think the ET-210 offers much at all in terms of features, or technology for that matter. Pretty basic Quad, L-Track 2D rollers doesn’t cut it. The 5 auto modes (4 if you don’t count demo), don’t leave me grinning from cheek to cheek either!
- Overpriced!—As mentioned above, $2,399 is wayyyy too much for a chair which really doesn’t have anything to write home about. I think something like this should not cost more than about $1,500 and even that is pushing it in my opinion!
(Note: This is an affiliate link.)
Should You Buy The Ergotec ET-210 Saturn Massage Chair?
Two words: heck no!
Some reviews are really hard and it takes me a while to push out an honest recommendation, something that I too would follow for myself.
I think the ET-210 leaves a lot to be desired and just having a basic/simple massage chair isn’t gonna cut it in 2022 where manufacturers are innovating with really cool technology/features. Ergotec needs to step their game up, and fast!
Well there’s a few different things you should think about. For one, are you set on wanting only a 2D L-Track chair or are you open to exploring the world of 3D? For me, it’s always the new technology which is more attractive. 4D is better than 3D, and 3D is better than 2D. However, 4D chairs cost a fortune, 3D chairs don’t.
If you’re okay with exploring 3D massage chairs with a similar price range to the ET-210, you should check out Titan’s Pro Omega! You might find that it’s actually even cheaper than the ET-210!
Below is a summary of what you can expect on the Pro Omega!
- Titan Pro Omega 3D
- 5’0 – 6’3 ft & 270 lbs.
- 48-50″ L-Track
Foot Roller Rows
Voice Activated Control
- Lower Back
- 1 Inch
- Synthetic Leather
Well, the proverbial proof is in the pudding, isn’t it!? More auto modes, better roller technology, independent calf rollers, and all this at a cheaper price! I don’t think it can get more clear than that.
I will say that I do not recommend the ET-210, but when it comes to what you should buy…maybe look at the Pro Omega if you want a 3D chair. I don’t suggest looking at a 2D unless you’re hell bent on it – everything seems to be overpriced at this time for 2D chairs from what I see (of course this can change!).
(Note: This is an affiliate link to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
And with that you should be well on your way! I hope this review post was helpful. If it was, please consider sharing this on the social platforms as it does go a long way in supporting the growth of this site.
Last but not least, drop your questions/comments down below! I really love hearing from you guys so say something – anything! – cheers and until next time!